Sunday, March 17, 2019


It came to me a couple of years ago that this is Trump Bob Ross painting let’s just add a happy big wall shirt. I became a friend to myself that I was to others. So simple but not! Your pages have taken me through it all too. I was talking to a friend the other day about a mistake her teenage son made while staying at his father’s house. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. When she picked up her son, she talked to him about the issue. She did not guilt, berate or belittle him. Her response reminded me of a pivotal moment in my own teen years. I got pulled over by a police officer on my way to school one morning for speeding. I saw my dad drive past on his way to work. All day I was nervous about what was going to happen.
Trump Bob Ross let's just add a happy big wall Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Trump Bob Ross let’s just add a happy big wall shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -