Monday, March 25, 2019


A reader of my blog, whose teenage This is my human costume I’m really an Otter shirt about the matters of his heart illustrated why such investments matter. I will never forget her words: One night, during just such a moment, my son became reflective and said, You know how I’m going to pay this back? and when I asked him what he meant, he declared with an explanatory sweep of the hand, by doing this. With my own kids. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I shook his hand and thanked him for his service. He held onto mine tightly and didn’t let go until he softly said – thank you so much – you made my day. As a mother who stays home and doesn’t currently hold a job outside of the house, I struggle fairly often with negative thoughts about how much or little of an impact I’m actually making.
This is my human costume I'm really an Otter Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -