Friday, March 1, 2019


She is now agreeing to wear buttons I tried to be a good girl but then the bonfire was lit and there was Tito’s Handmade Vodka shirt. My daughter is so patient and understanding. She found Cat and Jack at a target that is for kids with sensory issues. Or she will ask what makes her comfortable vs forcing her into something she doesn’t want to wear. It wasn’t until I read this post the first time you posted it that I realized pants are a problem for lots of people. My strong willed baby girl refuses to wear all of the jeans I bought her because they are too tight. This year, bc of your post, I’m letting her do what she wants. I would wear leggings all the time too if I had the choice!
The bonfire was lit and there was Tito's Handmade Vodka V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: The bonfire was lit and there was Tito’s Handmade Vodka shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -