Saturday, March 16, 2019


Excessive phone use, commitment overload, Snoopy with baby I see trees of green red roses too I see them bloom for me and you and I think to myself what a wonderful world shirt. me to completely overact to normal kid mishaps and mischief. I found myself yelling at the people I loved the most. When I realized the smile had gone from my face, as well as my older daughter’s, I knew I must make changes. I began scaling back on the excess and electronic distraction in my life. Your words soothe my soul and they also make me feel triumphant. I stopped trying to do it all and made sleep a priority again. With a lightened load, I was able to react to my children’s mistakes and wrongdoings in a more calm, compassionate, and reasonable manner.
Snoopy with baby I see trees of green red roses too V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Snoopy with baby I see trees of green red roses too shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -