Saturday, March 16, 2019


I found one way to ease the pressure, I can’t answer that for you just do the best you can shirt matters in life is to step into Kid World. The invitation is open to any adult willing to put aside distraction and offer a little time and presence to a child. Let us not be so concerned with the past that we forget there is hope in today. Because whether we let go of our distractions for an hour or an entire day, it allows time to connect to our loved ones and remember what matters most in life. May you find time to grasp the moments that matter in the weekend ahead. Today I want to say yes to listening and laughter.  I don’t remember what my heart loves to do and do it even for just a little bit.
I can't answer that for you just do the best you can V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I can’t answer that for you just do the best you can shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -