Sunday, March 24, 2019


Our littles are so undeserving of our Game of Thrones Shirt, Got Shirt, Game of Thrones Gift, Lady Olenna, House Tyrell, It was me, aren’t they? Home: https://t-shirtat.com. How wonderful to meet you ladies and to see an honest conversation about the things that only could matter to us moms! I’m worried about her having this much emotional burden at such a young age, especially when it’s not her burden to carry. Divorce has been a big one for her, and without going into any details, I’ve had to be very honest with her about it, as her grandparents got divorced 2 years ago. She never mentions it, and it almost never comes up. There is also a lot of divorce in my family. It’s heartbreaking to see her like this and makes me hesitant to continue on with being so open about struggles.
Olenna Tyrell Game Of Thrones it was me V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -