Saturday, March 2, 2019


My husband has been extremely forgetful this Mickey’s a Mouse Donald’s a Duck Pluto’s a Dog what’s Goofy shirt. I’ve taken him to doctors who can’t pinpoint anything. But something is wrong! Other people in the family see it Too. But instead of compassion, I find myself angry, annoyed and frustrated. Then the guilt for feeling this way steps in. I’m at my wits end! Since my mom died 4 yrs ago I’m the one everybody depends on in the family. How can anyone handle so much! I’m 56. I should be over all this right? I go to bed anxious and wake up the same way. Make it stop before I do. Sometimes I can insert my name in the middle of your posts!  I understand how valuable today is but maybe we can’t choose what to do with our time now or for the past many years.
Mickey's a Mouse Donald's a Duck Pluto's a Dog what's Goofy Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Mickey’s a Mouse Donald’s a Duck Pluto’s a Dog what’s Goofy shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -