Thursday, March 21, 2019


A lot of distance Mickey mouse they call me auntie because partner in crime makes me sound like a bad influence shirt as I would like. Feeling like it wasn’t enough over the years. And I’m sure my brother will have regrets too. Spending a lot of time to remind myself when I was what she needed me to be. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. My mother died on the 16th. I didn’t see her as often as I would like and last time I saw her was the first time in two years. This was my favorite one. The beloved uncle arrives, the cousins laugh, the musician tunes, the sun shines down on all. Love outweighed the pain. Laughter overpowered the heartache. Serenity reigned as we surrendered pieces of ourselves and unfinished plans into fresh soil.
Mickey mouse they call me auntie because partner in crime Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -