Thursday, March 21, 2019


It’s good for me to remember that for Turtle people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen shirt. What if the reason you’re mindful of the words you choose is that someone was careless with the words directed at you? I wanted to tell you that you were the catalyst to the positive changes in our home. I am no longer that mother who my children and husband fear. Amazing, gotta share. Our children will feel that way too. What we can do as parents are stay humble and open to connection, willing to continually learn what it means to lovingly parent each individual child. Time after time, I worried that it was too much, too overwhelming, too disturbing.
I just wanna sit on my porch and watch the Hummingbirds Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -