Tuesday, March 26, 2019


Your words helped me breathe Izuku Midoriya that wasn’t very plus ultra of you vintage shirt, relax my shoulders and not feel so alone. You don’t know what that means to me. I’ve been struggling for the past three months due to two family members passing away and my Dad pressuring me to hide my grief during that time. I didn’t hide though. I wanted to if only to escape his judgment, but I was gentle with myself and gave myself grace. I’m still struggling, but it’s getting better. I have you to thank for that, Rachel. You taught me that it’s okay to feel what we feel and it’s healthy to release it-no matter where we are. Thank you for that too.
Izuku Midoriya that wasn't very plus ultra of you vintage Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -