Wednesday, March 27, 2019


Absolutely Phenomenal! Freddie Mercury playing piano with cat shirt or Freddie Mercury in style Schroeder play piano peanuts cats shirt. Would truly love to see him in person. Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely the most incredible thing I’ve heard in a long time. There are no words to describe your playing. You are absolutely phenomenal. For the first half, I got a tear in my eye, for the second half my eyes were too wide open to cry! Fantastic, stunning, beautiful. They made an exact replica of Freddie’s teeth but they were too big and overwhelmed Ramis’ face. What you see in the movie is a smaller, scaled down version. I saw this five times in the theater. Absolutely love it! I feel like I got to go and see Freddie in concert. Definitely my favorite movie of all time to date. Fantastic performance. This interview is the answer to why Rami is the very best choice for Freddie’s embodiment. And he has the same problem as me to talk about Freddie in past time.
Freddie Mercury playing piano with cat Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -