Wednesday, March 13, 2019


This point you highlighted takes the Easily Distracted By Baseball Shirt Baseball Mom Shirt Flower Baseball Shirt Baseball Girl Shirt. We don’t have to have the answers! Our presence and support are what is needed most! I appreciate you! Our oldest is about to turn 10 and on the one hand she is intellectually older, but on the other hand she is naive, she still talks to her stuffies and wants lots of hugs. I can feel that we are on the verge of more complex issues with friends and school and life. What I have noticed is that when I just randomly tell her a story from my childhood, just for the sake of telling a story, she absorbs it and feels more comfortable telling me stories too. Since reading your first book I have softened as a parent.
Flower easily distracted by dogs and sewing machines Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -