Sunday, March 3, 2019

Every single thing you write touches my Trend When the doctor takes an XRay of my heart Chihuahua shirt. Thank you so much for sharing it! Thank you for understanding that these are not easy feelings to share. Your message feels like a loving hand in mine. As women, we constantly forget the important stuff. I started running this year, not to lose weight, I tell my self I’m ok with my weight and my looks, but to get moving. I went just as I was, my only goal to finish and to do something for me. Thanks for the lovely reminder, I’m good just as I am and I’m loved just as I am.
Chihuahua when the doctor takes an X-ray of my heart V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Chihuahua when the doctor takes an X-ray of my heart shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -