Monday, March 18, 2019


It’s late at night, I leave her sleeping in bed to Cat Goose vs Thanos here I want to fight you at your strongest shirt. We talked about life, how fast it goes, our friends, the good times and the bad times. We talked about how life can get us down and how we gotta be strong no matter what trouble may bring us.  So I come back in, I walked into the bedroom, it’s dark and peaceful. You can barely see your way to make it to the bed from the bathroom light, but what I saw lying there was her!!! My one and only! In the Captain Marvel post-credit scene shows Goose the cat on Nick Fury’s desk. Goose spits up the Tesseract like a hairball and now we know how Shield got hold of it which we see in the first Avengers movie.
Cat Goose vs Thanos here I want to fight you at your strongest Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Cat Goose vs Thanos here I want to fight you at your strongest shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -