Thursday, March 28, 2019


If I wanted to wake up not Camping apparently we’re trouble when we camp together who knew shirt or Apparently we’re trouble when we camp together who knew shirt. The water is slowly creeping up to my hips as I write this. I can’t even swim. Why did I think this was a good idea? Oh well, I’ll just let natural selection do its work as the water is creeping up right to my chin right now. What’s the point of getting in a floating tent and tying off. Just put a tent on land because once you tie off it’s pretty much the same thing! And good luck getting up in the middle of the night with a case of diarrhea nope I’ll stick to land where all my gear and a crapper are easily accessible. Until you sink and drown, water moccasins slither aboard, an alligator takes you for a spin, or Jason Voorhees shows up out of the water and machetes you to death.
Camping apparently we're trouble when we camp together who knew Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -