Tuesday, March 26, 2019

My daughter is really struggling with Alien I found this it’s vibrating shirt. I needed this and can’t wait to share with her today after school. Some times you just need to let go and go with the flow. I greatly appreciate you and seeing this situation through your eyes. This is vital information for perfectionists like myself. I’m the mother to a little perfectionist too and I will incorporate these validations daily. I did not know what this young woman was going to say as I stood there looking into her majestic face that had visible and invisible scars from the Genocide that occurred when she was small.
Alien I found this it's vibrating Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -