Saturday, February 16, 2019


Remember you have to Yellow lips damn I make 30 look good shirt or the ability to fix a troubled heart. Sometimes our mere presence is enough. Simply say, Can I sit with you? I love you and want you to know I’m here for you. Our mere presence has the power to change a dismal situation into one of hope. It’s no big deal, I couldn’t let you get soaked in the rain. He smiles and I can tell you my heart jumped ten feet into the air. I would count to 30 looks good in my head. Every time I mustered that little extra time, my child would say something important, funny, or simply whisper, I love you. I would be thankful I stayed. I would be thankful I did not miss it.
Yellow lips damn I make 30 look good V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -