Saturday, February 16, 2019


In reading about how to prevent conflicts, one of the most striking passages I’m just here for food and commercials shirt. I realized that I own my behavior, not his, not my wife’s, for food and commercials. From that moment on I stopped making excuses and fully acknowledged that what I did was wrong and that I would try not to do it anymore. That extended into not expecting other people to apologize to me. If it isn’t self-motivated, it isn’t genuine, and I don’t want disingenuous words, actions, and reflections in my life. I want my children to be genuinely caring people and ultimately a better person than I was. I appreciate you sharing from such an honest place. This is a powerful contribution to the post I wrote & I am grateful you took the time to share.
I'm just here for food and commercials V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -