Saturday, February 16, 2019


Needed this reminder, it’s been a very challenging Kiss me I’m 1/1024th Irish Donald Trump version shirt and I’ve been able to breathe through it and keep trusting! This was a great reminder of why I keep letting go. I need these words today. I am waiting for a new treatment for my multiple myeloma. Irish Donald Trump is with his only sibling this morning in a hospice care center. My brother in law has had two surgeries in the past month for an undiagnosed abdominal problem. I really need to know that God is with me and loves me today. Thanks for your prayers whoever reads this. I am so sorry for the weight you carry on your shoulders.
Kiss me I'm 1/1024th Irish Donald Trump version V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -