Saturday, February 16, 2019


I’m going to look for the book. I so look forward to She was life itself wild and free wonderfully chaotic a perfectly put together mess shirt! Thanks so much! You help me look at being a parent in a much better and calm way, and also to help me make good decisions with my family.  I think I need to print these out to remind myself to slow down and be present, and not just at bedtime. I love the idea of question time, but possibly free wonderfully chaotic a perfectly? Be prepared for the good, the bad, the ugly, and the amazing! These posts are always helpful and seem to find me at the right time. Today is my parents anniversary and I am remembering that while I’m a mother now, I’m also still and always their child.
She was life itself wild and free wonderfully chaotic a perfectly V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -