Wednesday, February 27, 2019


We all suffer at one time or another in our Color: Save A Pit Bull Euthanize A Dog Fighter Rescue Dog T-shirt. Sometimes it’s just a hug and affirmation of that pain. In the case of a lost cat place the litter pan outside in your yard; the cat can smell it up to a mile away and will follow the smell. When I read this post this morning I had absolutely no idea that I was going to need this information tonight. I just had to tell my autistic son that his favorite cat died today. This post led me through helping him express his grief. I know this will be an ongoing process and is extra difficult for him since emotions are hard for him to identify and process.
Save a pitbull euthanize a dog fighter V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Save a pitbull euthanize a dog fighter shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -