Monday, February 25, 2019


You are the sweetest. Thank you for that Art Style Teletubbies Printed T-Shirt Men Funny Cute Summer High-Quality Hipster Cool Male Tops Drinky Winky shirt. And thank you for your love and blessings. They are being felt. This is incredibly encouraging to my heart. Thank you for telling me this! Thank you for your blessings too. I cherish them. You are an amazing woman and even on the days I fall incredibly short I have learned to have patience with myself and try again tomorrow. You can buy a yellow flowerpot, a bottle of water, or a snazzy pair of shoes. We all know that. But rarely do we think about buying time. Well, the other day, I did that I bought some time. It cost me some angst as I should really be doing something productive, but I quickly got over that.
Official Drinky Winky V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -