Saturday, February 2, 2019


I see this opportunity as a gift, not as a burden, I’m the Bride shirt is human and how she might self-sooth in the future when finds herself unraveling. I’ve apologized for being so impatient and critical. Hindsight is easy as is condemnation. Give yourself a break. You are doing your best. My older daughter Natalie always jumped into action trying to fix because I was not communicating well. When sharing our struggles with either small daily problems, heavy current issues, or struggles of the past it is important to consider our delivery and tone as much as the words we say. They grow up with issues, but who doesn’t. Let them know that you love them no matter what and that you make mistakes.
I'm the Bride Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -