Wednesday, January 23, 2019


Sending love your way, dear Belinda. I hope a glimmer of hope is in You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you offend my Vikings I kill you shirt. I took a deep breath recently and apologized for the apparent tone of an email. The silence on the other end of the phone was palpable then I accept your apology. We had a great and very productive conversation afterward. I know that wouldn’t have happened if I had taken offense to her bristling. A good lesson in being human. Just learning to appreciate fully at 48 with 3 active teens that slow is fast and fast sure is slow! I love your book and I have only begun reading it I cannot wait to get back to it each time I need to take a break from reading it. Take one thing and do it wholeheartedly the best you can.
You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you offend my Vikings I kill you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you offend my Vikings I kill you shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -