Wednesday, January 23, 2019


As I neared retirement, I had a difficult choice to Stevie Nicks back to the Gypsy that I was vintage shirt. Continue multitasking in a very rewarding job or give my whole heart and soul to a little person who needed me. For myself, I recognized I could do both and then it hit me. I couldn’t do both! It took a while but I became just fine with the idea that I am not a multi-tasker now. Something always suffers when I try. That’s ok as long as someone doesn’t suffer. Sometimes I feel some guilt by not being able to do it all. Mostly, I rest at night knowing I did the best I could do for the most important task at hand. I went and heard Deepak Chopra speak last night and he said we actually are incapable of multitasking because we cannot give our attention to multiple things at the same time.
Stevie Nicks back to the Gypsy that I was vintage Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stevie Nicks back to the Gypsy that I was vintage shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -