Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Thanks for the reminder and perspective as I’m heading on a Snoop Dogg located on Woodstock shirt. With eyes and heart wide open. Of all the posts that are on my FB feed, I always read yours there is never a time I can’t learn something new to help my 60yr old journey. Yours are the posts I look forward to the most. My tween daughter put our shopping cart up after a late evening grocery run after practice. She ran past two cart holders in the parking lot to a third one. I thought she hadn’t seen them in the dark, but she said she wanted it to be easier for the person bringing the carts back in. I was so proud of her thoughtfulness! Really, I can’t thank you enough over the years.
Snoop Dogg located on Woodstock Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Snoop Dogg located on Woodstock shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -