Wednesday, January 23, 2019


Heartstrings pulled hard! I think all the time about the Roses are red people are fake I stay to myself so I won’t be on the first 48 shirt. The pictures our children take are always breathtaking to me. Seeing the world through their lens in the most literal sense is such an invitation to know them better. During a recent webinar on finding lost joy, an attendee bravely shared her struggle. She explained that she’d lost a lot of weight two years ago and has since gained it back. The book of yours I read last week put me in immediate action. I say your words every time the mean me wants to come out and every day is better and better.
Roses are red people are fake I stay to myself Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Roses are red people are fake I stay to myself shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -