Friday, January 4, 2019


Your daughter is going to go on to do great things in Oklahoma Sooners Aquaman Soonersman shirt. Such a beautiful lesson that could enrich all relationships. Your writings are such a gift! This is so timely to me this week as my oldest finished 5th grade and will sit through an awards ceremony and then perform in her talent show. Thank you for sharing beautiful advice! This is my Hannah. She encouraged her friend to be on stage as her storytelling partner. They had to represent their school. Love this. Something I am working on. I often see it after I’ve walked away. Thank you for the reminder and the ways to help guide that change.
Oklahoma Sooners Aquaman Soonersman Sweater

Buy this shirt: Oklahoma Sooners Aquaman Soonersman shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -