Friday, January 25, 2019

I am so thankful though that Books before boys because daddy said so shirt and feelings they can remain strong and encouraging for those around them. They are actually the tough ones by being able to be compassionate and kind even when others see it as a weakness. My youngest had an art project and had to write an artist statement and when I read it I was blown away by how much he gets it. I am so thankful that even when the world is harsh he can still see hope. That’s not how it should be. The Little should be viewed based on the inside and not the outside.
Books before boys because daddy said so V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -