Thursday, January 3, 2019


Music was spilling out from the car and when I turned around there he was Vert Der Ferk Chef Knife sunset retro shirt. We danced and it didn’t matter that I was still in my pj’s. He twirled me around and made silly faces and before I knew it I was laughing and all of the stress I had bottled up seemed to disappear. How did he know it was just what I needed? I love this such a beautiful reminder to just see with wide open eyes! I am slowing striving to be more hands-free thanks you for these gentle reminder. It will be my reminder to breathe and be open to all good things. Thank you for opening your soul and setting examples for all of us who struggle and need encouragement.

Vert Der Ferk Chef Knife sunset retro V-neck T-shirt


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -