Wednesday, January 23, 2019


Like always, you somehow know exactly what I need to Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves New York Yankees shirt. I have a dear friend going through chemotherapy who I am sure desperately needs to hear this. I will make sure I hug her and tell her today! You don’t need to be strong with me. Thank you for sharing this! I did this today but it scared the passengers on the bus I was driving. I’m now still weeping but suspended. Sounds like you are going through a very rough time. Please know I send healing thoughts and high hopes your way at this moment. I’m ashamed to say I refused to believe what you were saying a year ago. I thought you had all the answers. Please forgive me and thank you for helping me grow.
A woman who understands baseball and loves New York Yankees Hoodie

Buy this shirt: A woman who understands baseball and loves New York Yankees shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -