Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Thank youTom for shading this You curse too much Bitch you breathe to much shut the fuck up shirt. So sad but it happens way too often. Parents have to pay attention if your child is a loner-there is a reason. What amazing testament goa little kindness fo another person that will stay with her the rest of her life. Please share with Halle so she is inspired to do this for someone else. I mean, she’s not getting any younger and neither am I. Why not bring a little more peace, a little more love, and a little less pressure to our days while she still wakes up in my house, still eats at my table, and still seeks my guidance? I don’t know, but I am going to try. I’m starting today with a few small efforts.
You curse too much Bitch you breathe to much shut the fuck up Hoodie

Buy this shirt: You curse too much Bitch you breathe to much shut the fuck up shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -