Thursday, December 13, 2018

I’ve read this before but it’s amazing how much The sunset Raccoon live fast eat trash shirt, and I do this week. Will carry it with me until something shifts, thank you. I don’t know how, but you nailed it again. I just had my yearly work performance eval and it was not a good one. I’m trying to let it go, it’s just an eval. I know I’m better than the numbers on that piece of paper, but it hurt. So today, only love & I’m choosing joy to get me through. Thanks for this now. My beloved dog has a mass that is periodically bleeding internally. We have our next appointment in a week for an ultrasound and ideas for the next step. The uncertainty is agony. Just breathing here. And praying he stays comfortable.
The sunset Raccoon live fast eat trash Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The sunset Raccoon live fast eat trash shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -