Sunday, December 16, 2018


Oh, precious friend, how honored I feel that Sunset I raise tiny dinosaurs shirt, your pain, your uncertainty here in this space. I want you to know that I read your words three times. I have said three prayers and I will continue to as the day goes on. Let me also give you a little something else I wrote when I was going through my medical uncertainties last year: I try to stay positive and spread hope and sunshine. God has carried me safe thus far. I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 4 years ago. That used to mean they’d predict less than 6 months to live. I have been richly blessed. Maybe the bravest thing you could do right now just decides this will not defeat you.
Sunset I raise tiny dinosaurs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -