Sunday, December 16, 2018


If you’ve been quietly hurting, wondering if it’s My favorite people call me Poppy shirt and create new pathways to soul-centered joy, connection, and healing, I’m here to tell you, it’s not. I’ve poured my heart and energy into creating a personal and supportive experience for those yearning to change the way they respond to themselves, loved ones, circumstances, and emotional triggers. Our children are our garden. They absorb our stress, just as they absorb our peace. They absorb our negativity just as they absorb our joy. And we have the power to control what they absorb, but first, we must dig.
My favorite people call me Poppy Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -