Thursday, December 13, 2018

I’m definitely a lot stronger than I used to be. I love the beautiful affirmation that Sunset don’t stop retrievin’ shirt. My hope and prayer for my messages are that they are inclusive to all and helpful to anyone who wants to love more in the precious time we are given. Thank you so for letting me know my lifelines reach you. You have no idea how much I needed to read this just now! I feel adrift after being laid off recently. I made business cards yesterday and I didn’t know what to call myself! Your words remind me that there is a purpose in uncertainty sometimes. Thank you.
Sunset don't stop retrievin' Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sunset don’t stop retrievin’ shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -