Thursday, December 13, 2018

At the end of one of the Sunset carry on my wayward son shirt you can actually see my father-in-law wink at his son who is mesmerized by his child. A father watching his son with pride as his son watches his daughter with pride. What a powerful gift to pass from generation to generation. It’s no wonder that’s what I noticed a few weeks later during the Final Four championship. Gonzaga’s center, Przemek Karnowski, fell to the ground after getting brutally poked in the eye while playing against South Carolina. The way he writhed in pain on the court got me unexpectedly teary. The camera flashed to Karnowski’s father on his feet in the stands, looking gravely concerned.
Sunset carry on my wayward son Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sunset carry on my wayward son shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -