Thursday, December 13, 2018

I appreciate this so much, Trisha. I tried to incorporate phrases that our Stressed blessed and Christmas obsessed shirt that this book can be helpful to kids of all ages. We are never too young or too old for validation and unconditional love. And we can give these messages to ourselves, as well. I have a good friend whose best friend is struggling with suicidal thoughts, would it be alright for me to forward her this ebook? It might help her to minister further to her friend. She could even pull some of the lines out to say or write to her friend who is hurting. I am praying for you all. Thank you for supporting both of them.





Stressed blessed and Christmas obsessed V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Stressed blessed and Christmas obsessed shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -