Thursday, December 13, 2018

A few weeks ago, I received an urgent request And I think to myself what a wonderful world shirt by an eighth grader in her community. In it, the young man expressed suicidal thoughts that he could not tell his parents. I provided words she could send to the anonymous email address from which the letter was sent. They were words that I’ve said to my former students and to my children. They were words that made all the difference in my life. I have worked diligently over the past few weeks to create a free eBook containing five critical conversations that help parents broach tough topics, repair past damage, and create loving communication practices for the future.





And I think to myself what a wonderful world V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Best And I think to myself what a wonderful world shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -