Friday, December 14, 2018

I love everything you have Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved young living it was me the end shirt with your wisdom and heart and song. Thank you for helping us focus on joy. I posted your questions from the last joy article in our kitchen and have been focusing on exuding joy/spreading joy/noticing joy, etc. As a family. I love that they can learn this lesson so young and it’s helping me be more positive. Thank you so much for your writings! I find it fascinating that just yesterday I was thinking about all the opportunities for noticing the beauty of life, whether in nature or in the actions or reactions of a loved one and how we can choose to take joy from those moments even though the ugliness in the world today and here you shared this.
Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved young Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved young shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -