Friday, December 14, 2018

I will try my best to do better on Drummer I destroy silence shirt. I know these actions hurt you, and I hope you will forgive me. Thank you for loving me even despite my mistakes. Thank you for loving me ‘as is.’ It is my daily goal to offer that same healing and hopeful love to you. I read the note to my daughter at bedtime. When I began reading all the things I loved about her, her face brightened. I saw tenderness and love. I saw self-confidence and joy. I saw peace that comes from a genuine connection with another human being. When I got to the apology section, my child immediately dropped her head. Her hair hung forward, and I could not see her face.
Drummer I destroy silence Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Drummer I destroy silence shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -