Friday, December 14, 2018

This is very relevant for Life is a soup and I’m a fork shirt. I had issues with my oldest child before I left Sunday for a week-long work conference. I won’t see him next Sunday. It was a blowout fight. Last night I started to write an apology to him because I was wrong. It is hard to find the words to tell him I’m sorry. Thank you for this it makes me feel like I am not alone. Yes, yes, yes. It is necessary for our children to understand that no mistake is too big to overcome, no failure so great that we can’t move on. We learn the most from these experiences and showing that as parents, we also mess up sometimes but continue on in love is essential.
Life is a soup and I'm a fork Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Life is a soup and I’m a fork shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -