Friday, December 14, 2018

Tonight I really sat with myself at the Dachshund Tiffany and CO shirt, this very second, is the only thing that I have any power over. And I realized that right now I am here; I am the same person I have always been and I am ok. It’s a though a weight has been lifted. Thank you once again for your thought-provoking and comforting words. Oh, information overload I this world! Why is picking up this phone so enticing! My daughter removes it from my hand and puts it down for me up to a few times a day. I not only let her, but I am thankful that she does. She even hid my planner the other day. Such an intuitive 7 yo she is. I can never hear the message to choose love too many times.
Dachshund Tiffany and CO Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Dachshund Tiffany and CO shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -