Sunday, December 30, 2018


I grew up thinking when you went to a cemetery, In case of accident my blood type is Mtn Dew shirt, make yourself as small as you could to not disrespect any other graves or mourners, and to at least look sad even if you didn’t feel it. Rewriting those expectations for myself is really freeing. She is my living reminder that yesterday is gone so what’s the point of wallowing in regret? Beating myself up over past mistakes only deprives me of knowing her today. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I will never forget it! Even in life’s hardest moments, there is peace and beauty to be found if only we look for it and embrace it! Love this.
In case of accident my blood type is Mtn Dew Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -