Friday, December 14, 2018

Some people apparently are so In case of accident my blood type is Tim Hortons shirt that they can’t get past it. Hugs to you Julie and all of us that wish we could be more. Many criticize us that we are not enough. It hurts and undermines us the most when it’s ourselves being the most unforgiving. I am my hardest and toughest critic too. So hugs and love to you and all of us that try so hard to do whatever we can do. Such great guidance to turn inward, a motion I seem to often to forget. I spent so much lost time on worrying about how others see me, and it has shaped my journey bringing me where I belong, only my eyes on me matter.
In case of accident my blood type is Tim Hortons Hoodie

Buy this shirt: In case of accident my blood type is Tim Hortons shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -