Friday, December 14, 2018

There is a dark night in every soul, Nope still not having kids my cows are allergic shirt. I cannot speak on depression but I’ve seen what it can do; I’ve seen it break hearts and wound families; I’ve stood by the graves and the bedsides; I’ve held the hands, held the space, held the hearts and wept with so many of those affected by it. But, that’s not what I want to think about today. Just as my bouts of loneliness and sonder (cool word, look it up) have given me the gift of seeing it in others, you, having seen your own pain and suffering and felt your own fear recognize it in others. Thanks so much for doing this! I am having a rough Monday.
Nope still not having kids my cows are allergic Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Nope still not having kids my cows are allergic shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -