Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I really love everything about this! Our kids need to Black history didn’t start with Slavery shirt things for themselves – they just need them to learn how to. Parents should all learn this important lesson! Keep on spreading the light and thank you. In a way, my daughter is already a music therapist. She takes her guitar to nursing homes and also plays for small groups of girls where depression is prevalent. She has sung to people battling cancer and to tornado survivors. This summer she is holding a music camp for young children in our neighborhood. When I finally dug into my dessert, I remember thinking I would never taste strawberry shortcake as good as this.
Black history didn't start with Slavery Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Black history didn’t start with Slavery shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -