Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Thank you for always taking time to be Bird Christmas tree shirt, sweater! So much love. Aw, this is beautiful your freckles and sense of humor just sum my daughter up at the moment lovely read. After feeding one of the goats in the pasture named Pancake and tasting the divine chèvre, my immediate connection to this place was confirmed. This goat farm was my place of peace, and I knew I’d come back again and again if only in my mind. Throughout a tumultuous spring, that is exactly what I did. I practiced self-preservation by stepping away from life’s demands for 30 minutes each afternoon and eating a hearty salad with goat cheese on my back porch.
Bird Christmas tree Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bird Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -