Monday, December 17, 2018


I have neighbors that have no problem trying to Best cat dad ever shirt, thinking I should take care of their family’s responsibilities with no notice. Thinking of you as you prepare for your next Soul Shift class. The first one was such a gift to me. Spot on, just when I needed it. You are so gifted with words. Winter is not over for me yet, snow flurries today. I love your stuff! And this course sounds amazing! Maybe I can get to it when there is a sale on it. This girl has always had a thirst for traveling and serving those in dire situations. When she looked at the medallion that contained a tiny map of the world, she was astounded by how fitting it was given her plan to travel and help others this summer.
Best cat dad ever Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -