Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A friend shared this, and I’ve read it several times. Auntie shark doo doo doo doo shirt but this resonates with me. Many of us, myself included, are our own worst critics. This simple yet powerful statement, ‘missed shots, red-inked corrections, off-key notes, brave attempts at living rather than failures to succeed’ absolutely brilliant!  I managed a little more love tonight. When I went through to Miss6 after putting Mister3 to bed, so told me that she had been using her nail scissors to see what happens when she cuts things- namely her duvet cover and a couple of cuddly toys.
Auntie shark doo doo doo doo Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Auntie shark doo doo doo doo shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -